Don’t miss the opportunity to work with Drs. Stan and Tracey Tatkin in this online retreat. After just 8 sessions, you will feel the difference in your relationship.
What Wired for Love couples are saying:
“This was the best workshop ever. Stan and Tracey are phenomenal teachers. The material was amazing, as was my experience. “
“Excellent workshop with skilled and caring leaders. Stan is so skilled, and Tracey, warm and a great partner. Learned so much.”
All sessions are held on Sundays from 9am - 11:30am Pacific Time (Convert to your time zone here): July 31, August 7, August 28, September 4, September 25, October 9, November 6 & December 4. Recordings will be available, however missing sessions is discouraged.
The Wired for Love online retreat includes:
- 20 hours of live time with Stan and Tracey
- A video library where Stan explains the concepts of Wired for Love
- Wired for Love handbook
- How to Fight Well ebook
- Exercises and Brain Games for your to explore with your partner
- Handouts, resources, and more
* The Wired for Love Couples Retreat is not couples therapy. It is not intended for couples in crisis. If your relationship is in crisis, we encourage you to seek couples therapy with a PACT therapist.
There are no CE credits available for this course.
Enrolled in a PACT event before?
If you have joined us at the PACT Institute for anything (e.g, as an email subscriber, Level 1 student, webinar attendee, Wired for Love participant), make sure you use that same email in the purchase form on the right. If you are in our system it will recognize that email and keep all of your PACT resources in one place.
Your payment information is secure! We use Stripe which complies with PCI Standards.