PACT Level 1: Foundations Online Training
- Four 2-day, live online training sessions (40 hours of live training), taught by PACT founders Stan Tatkin, PsyD, Tracey Tatkin, PhD and PACT faculty members Hans Stahlschmidt, PhD and Patricia Hart PhD.
- 24 hours of online video material to watch on your own so you can hit the ground running in the live sessions
- Assessment strategies to quickly determine partners’ attachment styles
- Interventions that really work – learn exactly when to use them
- Clinical video presentations and case enactments designed to help you see PACT in action
- Experiential exercises and small group discussion to help you integrate PACT techniques into your clinical practice
- Opportunities to ask questions and get answers to real-life issues
- Digital copies of PACT training manuals
- Access to the PACT Institute’s video library, including recordings from the live training and 34 PACT training videos that demonstrate new techniques and skills
- Membership in an online discussion group so you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- 40 CE hours
Enrolled in a PACT event before?
If you have joined us at the PACT Institute for anything (e.g, as an email subscriber, Level 1 student, webinar attendee, Wired for Love participant), make sure you use that same email in the purchase form on the right. If you are in our system it will recognize that email and keep all of your PACT resources in one place.
Your payment information is secure! We use Stripe which complies with PCI Standards.